1. Copyright. All materials on this site, including images and video, are copyright protected. They may not be used in any way without written permission from Seven Stars Martial Arts. All rights reserved.
3. Material contained on this website. All material contained on this website is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not intended to replace any professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
4. Professional advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting or changing any exercise regimen, health or dietary program. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking medical advice because of something you have read on this site.
5. Warranty or guarantee. All of the information provided on this site and through any communication with Seven Stars Martial Arts and our Instructors is made without warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied.
6. Release and discharge of all claims. If you engage in any exercise, health technique, dietary suggestion or exercise program because of this site, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Seven Stars Martial Arts and our Instructors from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of the use of any information gained from this site or the enrollment in any class or program through this site.
3. Collection of Personal Information. Except as disclosed in this Policy, we do not collect personal information about visitors to this site.
4. Access, Correction, Deletion and Data Integrity. Requests to access, correct or delete personal information may be submitted using our feedback form.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information. We do not sell or rent personal information about visitors to this site. We do not use or disclose personal information obtained through this site except as expressly described in this Policy.
6. Use Of Personal Information. We use information obtained from e-mail and visitor feedback and requests for the purposes to respond to requests, improve our services and programs. If you ask a question or make a request through this web site, we may store your message and our response for awhile. We may also use this information, and any information you give to us in response to a survey or feedback on the site, to send you newsletters and information on programs, classes and events offered by Seven Stars Martial Arts.
7. Safety Disclosure. Seven Stars Martial Arts may disclose personal information as it deems appropriate to protect the safety of an individual or for an investigation related to public safety or to report an activity that appears to be in violation of law. The Hospital may disclose personal information to protect the security and reliability of this Web site and of Seven Stars Martial Arts, and to take precautions against liability. 8. Future Disclosure. Seven Stars Martial Arts may disclose personal information to any successor in interest (any company or organization that purchases or otherwise takes over Seven Stars Martial Arts assets).
9. Public Forums. From time to time this Site may contain message boards and/or news groups ("Forums"). Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas becomes publicly available. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in these areas. Seven Stars Martial Arts does not maintain or routinely monitor information posted on any message board or news group on our site; however, it reserves the right to remove any postings that it deems inappropriate.
10. Security. Seven Stars Martial Arts protects the personal information it has collected from this site by using industry standard security precautions against loss and unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure of that information.
12. Children. Seven Stars Martial Arts does not intend to collect personal information from children under age 18. The Web Site's services are directed at adults, and therefore this site is intended for use by adults only. No information should be submitted to or posted on this web site by users under 18.
Code of Ethics
Introduction. All of Instructors abide by our code of ethics.
1. Our Clients Interest. We shall endeavor to serve the best interests of our students and clients at all times and provide the highest quality service possible.
2. Conduct of Business. We shall conduct our business in a professional and ethical manner and shall maintain clear, honest and confidential communication with our students and clients.
3. Professional Image.We shall always dress in a professional manner, proper dress being defined as attire suitable and consistent with accepted professional practice. We strive to project a professional image.
4. Our Limitations. We shall acknowledge the limitations of our skills; and when appropriate refer students and clients to appropriate, qualified professionals.
6. False Claims.We shall not make false claims regarding the potential benefits of the techniques rendered and shall actively participate in educating the public regarding the actual benefits of T'ai Chi, Easy T'ai Chi, Chinese Health Balls, Qi Gong & Reiki.
7. Diagnosis. We do not diagnose medical issues, offer medical advice, prescribe drugs or perform surgery.
8. Complementary. The services we offer are not an alternative to or substitute for medical care but a complement to them.